Urine problem

From the past one month, there is irritation while urinating , also sometimes there is cloudy urine. I got my urine tested , there are pus-cells 4-5 hpf and RBC 14-15 hpf. Also I have been feeling ticklish at the tip of my penis. What could be the problem??
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Urine problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well it might be due to urine infection...first try to maintain the hygiene in that area well...and yes you also need antibiotics for that and also some syrup like citralka.. please meet a physician first and also get urine culture and sensitivity done.... thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?