I have urine infection

Dear sir i have urine infection from last 7 month rbc 15 hpf pus cells 10 hpf albumin trace bacteriya is present what can i do
views-icons 47 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, urine culture and sensitive is required to start with antibiotics . Because antibiotics are given based only on type of organism present. So get this test done and consult urologist .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?