Burning sensation
I am having continuous burning sensation from last 7 days in my stomach ....no other symptom....having regular food, regular stool and no vomiting or nausea etc.....Pls suggest what to do...

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Avoid oily and spicy foods and avoid tea/coffee and other carbonated beverages.  You can take a tab. Pantakind once a day half an hour before food for 7 days. Kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.