Burn bcoz of silencer
Got burn on Sat met doc on sun. treated with antibiotics injection,tt and taximo, but erroneously instead of silverx applied lignocaine gel for 3 days. the burn area are looking like pale yellowish green color and the surroundings are reddish color. now the burn area turns into burn brown color. is that symptoms of my wound got infected??? am i need to go to doctor again?? what kind of treatment will be there for this wound??

HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

+175
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry Consult doctor immediately
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Share the picture so that i can opine better
Take Proper counselling for this Consult online with me for better result