Bulky uterus adenomyosis
What care or are there any medications to be taken for a bulky uterus coz v are really concerned as doctors are saying u need to remove the uterus they are saying to do ENC I m really worried plz suggest me best possible treatment.
256 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Obstetrician 23 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Inserting a LNGIUD like marina is an alternative treatment that can be tried... But you need to consult your gynaecologist to know if it is for you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?