Bulging disc, Syrinx
I had an injury last March. The MRI showed L4-5 disc bulge. I had pain in right side lower back, buttock and tingling sensation in calves and foot. 1.In the month of December, I got one more detailed MRI which shows L4-5 diffuse circumferential disc bulge, 2.T2 and T1 weighted saggital sections of cervical spine show disc bulge at C4-5 to C6-7 causing mild indentation of the thecal sac. 3. Thin area of cavitation is seen in spinal cord at C3-7 vertebral level-Syrinx. 4. Disc bulge at D5-6 causing mild indentation of thecal sac. It is to be noted that the pain has reduced, now I'm able to run, jog, do weight training, however, the pain comes back again if I don't workout for one day. Moreover, if I sit for one hour or so, pain occurs. When will I get back to normal? I have my medical for Indian Air Force soon, maybe in September- October. What should I do?

Get an mri brain and cv junction done with cervixal spine contrast done

At your age of 20 yr, it's very heavy excercise which could lead to serious disc problem. Usually it takes 6-8 week for relief. You have to continue with back excercise and has to avoid strenuous exercise. Also thing of concern is syrinx. You need a proper neurological evaluation and further tests.
consult a Neurosurgeon near you.
stop strenuous exercise.