Bulge near anus

I observed bulge near anus a year ago, I am afraid if it is Piles. It is getting bigger with time and to avoid having a problem when passing stools I drink at least 500ml of water before I go in. I also observed my stomach bulging in the same period, I never had fat before, in fact, I worked at a gym for a flat abdomen. I am having a little gastric problem too in the same period. I am not sure what's happening. Can anyone please help me understand what is the problem and how I can get rid of this. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Bulge near anus

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day..... Don't use dry toilet paper. To help keep the anal area clean after a bowel movement, use moist towelettes or wet toilet paper that doesn't contain perfume or alcohol. Apply cold. Apply ice packs or cold compresses on your anus to relieve swelling....