Buldge disk l4 l5

Pain in thigh since 1 yrs.. Recently done mri found buldge at l4 l5 causing mild spinal stenosis.. Doctor gave cortisone 125 mg one shot im For inflammation and pregabalim for pain for one of nerve.. Had excess worry after diagnosis thinking future complication of working ability, quality of life and married life as came to know it also causes erectile dysfunction.. Went to visit doc again n he assure that buldge will heal with time n won't need for surgery.. But still worried how long it can b checked from progress of disease?? Can physiotherapist push the buldge back?? What should I do regular to maintain my quality of life for maximum?? Is there any alternative solution to cure this?? Since my age s younger n unmarried I m so much worried how it can effect my future life n how to manage it?? If it's cant be cured than what's the meaning of life now?? Doesn't it seems it end of life??

Doctor Answers (1) on Buldge disk l4 l5

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well rest and physiotherapy are the mainstay of treatment apart from surgical procedures.... Do not worry so much about future symptoms as in 90% of such cases are treated without surgical intervention...you can consult a physiotherapist and do regular exercises and apart from that rest is also important... All the best... Thank you