Bucked teeth
I am 16 year old . One month before I met with an accident my front tooth was half broken than I consulted a doctor who fix my tooth by fixing a cap now my teeth are little bit coming in front I mean bucked teeth how it can be fix

Dr. Gaurav Bandil
Dentist 8 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Without clinical picture and x-ray... difficult to say. You should consult with your nearby dentist who can guide you for proper line of treatment like endodontic treatment and zirconia cap of fracture teeth.
Dr. Deepika Vadhar
Dentist 21 yrs exp Mumbai

Please visit a dentist & get an xray done. also if you post your pic it will help us to solve your problem. meanwhile talk to the dentist who capped your tooth & tell him/her concerns
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello..there might be infection in the tooth which is causing the bucked tooth.Visit nearby dentist so that clinical and radiographic examination is done to know the exact cause.
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, You need to visit an orthodontist who will help you out with the options of realigning your teeth to give you a beautiful smile bringing back your confidence. Regards DR SUMAN MAKAM DENTAL ARTS BANGALORE JAYANAGAR
Dr. Amit Kumar
Dentist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi After trauma usually x ray is taken to check the bony involvement. Later root canal treatment is done if your nerve tissue is involved. Then crown is done. Please get x ray done..
Dr. Sudhanshu Kushwah
Dentist 7 yrs exp Jaipur
Please upload pic and x-ray of tht tooth.