I am suffering from toot

8 teeth I want to fill me.daily tooth ace.sir can u help me .frm 8 years I m in problem .i want complete solution ...
views-icons 106 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I am suffering from toot

doctor profile image
Dr. Girish PV
13 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Orthodontist
Hi, definitely we can help you, but first you need to visit your dentist and get a checkup done, following which they will probably suggest you to get a full mouth xray (OPG), which will show all your dental problems.  Do not delay any further as there are good treatments available for correcting your teeth pain issues.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?