Brown spots on teeth
I have brown areas on few of my teeth. The tooth is not paining. It's only a bit sensitive sometimes. Do I need to go for filling up the teeth?

Namaskaram, Brown spots that you noticed can be because of stains or the dental caries . you need to visit a dentist so that a clinical examination is necessary for a right diagnosis . Sensitivity that you are experiencing can be either because of gingivitis or the deep dental caries . You need to get the cavities filled along with a professional scaling and deep cleaning so that the condition does not worsen. Team Shambhala.
It's  caries u need to go for fillings before it progress and elicit pain.
visit d nearby dentist for d same.
Yes it's mandatory to go for filling if there are cavities and you are feeling sensitivity in the teeth.
YES YOU NEED PROPER EXAMINATION AS PER YOUR FINDINGS IT SEEMS TO BE FLUOROSIS U CAN GET IT TREATED BY VENEERS/ LAMINATES
CONSULT DOCTOR
Get a check up done the spots can be of multiple reason
Visit a near by dentist