Bronchitis, wheezing

Suffering frm bronchitis also wheezing sound and loss of breath duringg weather change which is now. I use feracorte forte rotocap inhaler for releaf but this is steriodal and i just want to get rid of it. I dont take this but during this weather had to take it once in a day or 2. Kindly suggest how shud i get free frm this problem. I have got myself treated several years but then left the treatment as nothig was working. So i myzelf changed my diet and routine and added excersices which helps in getting this controlles however this weather is just unbearable. I want to get rid of this bronchitis problem and especially this rotocap. Kindly suggest

Doctor Answers (3) on Bronchitis, wheezing

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.olease meet a pulmonologist as we need to examine you...one more thing I would like to tell you clearly is we can keep your symptoms under control with the help if the treatment and less of tablets Towards curing it....well the usage of rota caos also depends on the extent of it...
Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
Inhaled steroids are the answer to modify the disease you have...so no point fearing it....meet physician to adjust your medicines
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
We need to examine you and run some tests.
And its not possible on this platform.
Kindly consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will help you.
If rotacaps are needed for the treatment, rotacaps will be given its completely upto the physician. 
Taking or not is upto you.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.