Allergic Bronchitis

My wife is suffering from Allergic bronchitis since last three years. We have tried allopathy for the same. Temporarily it gives us relieef , but since last few days pain has been started again. Need life time solution and wanted to get rid of the same. Kindly help.

Doctor Answers (6) on Allergic Bronchitis

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Homeopathy gives a permanent solution of any allergic condition because it cures the allergic tendency of the person. But in conventional treatment allergy is only managed by the anti histaminic drug. the anti histaminic drugs temporarily manage the allergic condition by blocking histamin receptor but not modify the hypersensitive nature of the person towards various allergens. homeopathy helps to modify the hypersensitive nature of the person so cures the diseases completely. consult to any qualified experience homeopathy doctor either direct clinic visit or by online to get a complete and permanent cure from it. thank you
Recurrent allergic bronchitis is deep seated disorder which cannot be prevented by best of diets and environment. A curative medicine is required which is based on the hypersentivity of the patient. Many patients have shown psychological issues along with disease. Homeopathy helps along with counselling in this disease. Get back with us with all reports and treatments followed.
Dr. Sayukta Sarkar Bangalore | Neuro-oncologist
Allergies are the external manifestation of our internal essence of diseases. You should scarch for the main causes of your disease may be it's from dust , dandars, weather change,cold air anything may be. Also all your details like past illness ,duration of diseases all are needed for case taking . Although some homoeopathic medicines like Arsenic Iod , psorinum ,pothos, bryonia etc are very good medicine for allergic bronchitis . But medicine should be given after proper Case taking so proper potency and dose should be selected so consultant with homoeopathic physician. Happy to help you.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Sir I understand your problem, I think you should know that the Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you only on temporary basis....Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen.... Do daily morning brisk walking, breathing exercises and meditation to develop stamina....good luck.