Allergic Rhinitis
I'm suffering from allergic rhinitis. Running nose every morning, itching nose, sneezing, itching in eyes, headache & sometimes mirgain, weakness, pain in forehead later on it gives rise to weezing in chest, block the respiratory tract, I also have sinus & bronchinal asthama. Can homeopathy cure this?

Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V

hi for allergic rhinitis, and asthma . you  avoid dust , pollens and foods which cause aggravate your symptoms . and you  consult allergy specialist . there is immunotherapy . first they will do test to check which substance is allergic for you. and they will give 2- 3 yr therapy. weekly once.