Allergic Bronchitis

Can Homeopathy be beneficial for allergic bronchitis and rhinitis. People always misguide me telling  the effect is extremely slow. And is it OK to take along with allopathy!?

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi I am a homoeopath practicing since 23 years. As far as I know, Homoeopathy is not slow acting or faith healing etc, as some people accuse It depends on the patient as well as the doctor. Patient should give complete detail about him & his condition. Doctor should thoroughly take the complete history & analyze the condition. If prescribed on the basis of this, cure will be fast. Most of the time, patients come to a homoeopath, after testing all other Systems & after adding much extra symptoms to his original ailment. We need to prune the extras, then treat the original disease. It takes time. As far as your rhinitis is concerned, Homoeopathy offers complete relief & cure. Just visit a good homoeopath. Gud luck