Allergic bronchitis

I have been suffering from cough and wheezing since 2 years . I have been suggested by a doctor to take allegra M tablets. It gives me relief if i take tablet everyday. Otherwise i start coughing and wheezing starts which results in sleepless nights and breathing becomes tough. Now i am pregnant. I am still using the tablets and worried if it would effect my pregnancy. I need a permanent cure to this as soon as possible. Please advise.

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergic bronchitis

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.