Breathing Problems

Hi, Height 178cm weight 86. I Would like to reduce my weight. I prefer to go jogging but lately I am having lot of breathing problems. Short breaths. Just even after fast walking, Climbing steps, Is this a symptom for ashtma? Can some one suggest some workaround tricks in the form of diet and exercise to keep this in control. I use to have this problem long time back but now I feel the intensity is bit more and it's affecting my operational duties.

Doctor Answers (1) on Breathing Problems

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand you feeling but before telling you how to reduce your weight it seems.that your weight is ideal for your height. But you will have loose weight of 3-4 kgs stills. Because as age increases there will sincerest your weight too along with that. For a perfect diet plan you need to consult a dietician and do physical workout along. Thank you