Need to reduce the weight

Sometimes my fingers getting strucked spinal cord s paining alot my weight is106 and height is 178 cms
views-icons 121 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello. you need to observe a proper diet and exercise programme. meanwhile get yourself checked out by a physician to rule out other medical causes of weight gain. then visit a dietician who will guide you through a great way of eating and losing weight naturally. you need to take in lots of fluids, high protein, high fibre diet. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?