Spinal cord injurie

I'm a handicap person im coming from uae and i need ayurvedic treatment I'm having spinal cord injurie and ayurvedic treatment helped me cure alot and i wish to continue the treatment. I want to know joe much the treatment costs and how long i need to be admitted. I'm suppose to travel this month itself so please let me know as earlier. Thank you Ebrahim ahmed

Doctor Answers (4) on Spinal cord injurie

Dr. P.S.Sagar Hyderabad | Acupuncturist
Try Ayurveda and Acupuncture it is world's best combination treatment for your ailment...
Mr. Deepak Kumar Ambala | Yoga and Naturopathy
W.Sallam Ebrahim Ahamed... Its good thing you are Ayurveda believer. But if you have spine injury than please send you MRI report of Spinal cord. With Help of Yoga and Acupressure it can be cure... According to your MRI /CT scan report problem will be diagnosed and cured by various non violence therapies... According
Hello Ebrahim Ahmed.. If you have been handicapped by spinal cord injury, and you have bladder and bowel incontinence, then your ayurvedic treatment including panchakarma procedures may last for over a month, and the cost will depend upon the procedures that are selected for you.. However, you should keep INR 50k ready..
Dr. D. Bharani Chennai | Yoga and Naturopathy
Hello sir This is dr.bharani. I want to know actual condition of ur spine if u hav done any scan and other test in that they have mentioned. And more over spinal conditions are effectively treatted by naturopathy .treatment should be regular weekly 5 day it wil be. And cost of the treatment 6 to 15 k . Per month . First i want to se u and than il conform depends on your codition and duration of ur illness.