My Dear Friend,
From the symptoms you have described you might be suffering from a condition called hiatus hernia. I suggest you get a upper GI endoscopy done for your self.
But try some simple things that might help you a lot.
1. Eat the same amount of food, but instead of three large meals have six or seven small meals, that is eat divided small meals.
2. Increase intake of fibre in your food, that is fruits and salads.
3. If you are in a stressful job manage stress by doing meditation and yoga.
4. If you are a smoker, please stop smoking NOW.
5. After having your last meal of the day, that is dinner, do not go to bed for two hours, keep sitting up right, go for walk, read, watch TV etc.
I hope it all helps you, try it for few weeks, if it works continue to do it, otherwise get your endoscopy done and follow the advise of the doctor.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.