I feel breathing problem
During this pandemic I feel shortness of breath and gastric problem ..i daily do exercise at gym but when i went to sleep i feel shortness of breath sometimes when i get stress i also feel the  breathing problem but after taking inhaler Levolin 50 mcg i feel better...i dont know why this happening..

Hi Stress induced anxiety leads to Breathlessness but if you are experiencing same in absence of stress then I would advise to get a video consultatation for proper evaluation and management
video consultation advised
plenty of fluids tender coconut water steam inhalation three times a day