Breathing problem
Since almost a year I have been facing this chocking issues. There is a kind of shortness of breath happens which I try overcome by deliberately coughing. Even when I wear mask this chocking happens. Chocking issues leads to "vomit kind of coughing". But vomiting never happens nor any sputum comes out. and by the way I don't have any fever. Two days back I did a chest x-ray, it came out normal. Almost five months back I did HD Chest Scan, 2D Echo , X-ray chest. All my reports came out normal. I take BP medicine( Olkem 40 mg) , never had asthma, I do get tensive easily in adverse situation, I don't smoke but I drink thrice/twice a week. Started taking Monteck LC half a tablet in the night, but no relief. I get a sound sleep, but because of the current breathing issues I take one Alprax 0.25 mg at night. What could be my problem? Kindly respond.

Hi,Steroid inhalation  may be helpful.
advised  paid  online consultation for proper guidance and treatment .

Provisional diagnosis is ch asthma
take bronchodilator for a week if there is relief you may contimue
you may consult online
Could you share the reports you are referring to? Will need to go over the details to understand what is going wrong. It is treatable, will need to consult.
To speak with details book an appointment through Practo: https://www.practo.com/meerut/doctor/rajesh-kumar-gupta-general-physician-1
If Ur oxygen saturation is maintained normal,u need not be stressed about covid even if u feel like choking.
you should consult with a physciatrist  before taking alprax. also consult a pulmonologist for breathing issues to know whether it is psychological or pathological
avoid alcohol,it may lead to complications later on (varices).