Breathing problem

I have this problem since past 2 years, whenever weather changes my breathing probem starts, i start developing phelgum. i got it checked to diagnose the exact problem. some doctors say it is normal allergy to weather change so continue your asthalin tablets while others say its asthma... what to do?
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Breathing problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
7 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Pulmonologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

Hi. I understand your concerns. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. if it's normal then you will need to undergo pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of bronchitis based on which treatemnt can be started. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. Hope your questions were answered. thanks
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?