Breathing problem
I have tightness in the throat and some breathing problem as well. Which doctor should I consult Please advise

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

You have to consult a Physician

Hello there....., People who have lung disorders often experience difficulty in breathing when they physically exert themselves. During exercise, the body makes more carbon dioxide and uses more oxygen.  Breathing problem may result from restrictive or obstructive lung disorders.... Sometimes anxiety also causes shortness of breath.... Consult Physician for further evaluation.....
If you are smoker avoid it...The benefits of quitting smoking are extraordinary. Once you're tobacco-free, your risks of heart disease, lung disease and cancer begin to drop — even if you've been smoking for years....Avoid exposure to pollutants. As much as possible, avoid breathing allergens and environmental toxins....Lose weight if you are overweight...Take care of yourself. If you have an underlying medical condition, take care of it...consult nearest pulmonologist for clinical examination and pulmonary function test they will do the needful.