Breathing problems
Which doctor I should consult for breathing problems. Let me know if any doctor is available nearby my home

First u consult family physician or general physician...they ll examine u and they LL guide u according to ur cause for breathing problem
Problem with this generation is looking for everything on net.consult any physician near you.
Hi. I understand your concern s. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigation. Consult a pulmonologist for the same at the earliest

Symptoms of not breathing properly Heavy breathing during pregnancy Breathing Problem