Breathing problem
I am facing problem in breathing. I have checked my oxygen level is good (99) through pulse oximeter. I am not able to understand the problem. Sometimes it is normal but most of the time i feel lack of oxygen to breathe.

Stop worries + Pranayam  exercise   no problem   you are normal and your oxygen is also good be happy

Dear maam. Please  consult online with details  like your weight , any worry , whether breathlessness with or without  exertion,  any easy fatigue. You need evaluation for other system apart from chest. Regards
Please consult online or visit a RMP
If ur spo2 is 99 % u need not worry
consult online for management