Breathing problem
Hi my mother having breathing issue while sleeping, she wakes up at midnight with her breath is struck she cant inhale her breath. I have consulted to ENT specialist & general physician dey checked and said everything is clear. Can anyone suggest wat to do next Thanks

Dr. Sukhant Bagdia
Pulmonologist 4 yrs exp Nagpur
Hello... I am a pulmonologist in Nagpur... Few questions- whether she snores? Is she overweight? If yes... she needs a sleep study probably as symptom described by you gotta the diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea... Feel free to discuss!
Dr. Chetankumar D Jain
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Welcome to Practo, As you explained your symptoms this looks like obstructive sleep apnoea. You need to evaluate your mom by Pulmonologist and decide for sleep study to be done.