Breast problem
My mother have thick Brown lumps on right breast ............ And its painful and itchy.............
115 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D. Anuradha
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Chennai
definitely need to be seen by a doc.  consult a gynaecologist or a general surgeon. can't come to a diagnosis with your description.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?