Breast paining
From the past 2 months my wife is facing breast pain . Please let me know the reason behind it to take proper medication.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

BREAST HAS A LOT OF FATTY TISSUE AND DURING MENSTRUAL CHANGES A LOT OF WATER IS CONSERVED BY THE BREAST. ANY DIVULGENCE FROM THIS NORMAL THINGS CAUSES PAIN IN THE BREAST. AS HER TO WEAR A TIGHT BRA AND TAKE CAP.PRIMROSE OIL TWICE A DAY FOR A MONTH ATLEAST. ITS A BREAST TONIC AND WOULD HELP HER LIKE MAGIC
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Depends on when ,where it pains and how? If only before cycles and only when u touch then some vitamins supplements will help.