Breast pain
My wife is experiencing sudden pain in her breasts since 3 days. It is very unusual phenomenon. Kindly help me with ur advise.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune

Usually such kind of pain is because of water retention before periods. It is self limiting and passes on its own. Still it's better to get examined. Usually plain primrose oil practice would help.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, if pain is associated with swelling it could be tumor consult surgeon, if there is only pain without swelling it could be due to infection ,congestion of breast in lactating women. Cannot come to any diagnosis without local examination ,consult gynaecologist