Breast pain

I have pain in my left breast for more than one year. Now it seems swellen where it's paining and it becoming more painful.

Doctor Answers (3) on Breast pain

Dr. Hari Om Gupta Lucknow | Thoracic (Chest) Surgeon
Hi,
Ur need is, mammography and FNAC from the breast swelling so U should cunsult to a surgeon for such breast mass with out delay to rule out malignancy.
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
You are going  into a hormone imbalance  mostly estrogen  dominance. It can lead to further  imbalances if not addressed  in the right way. Good news is that it can be reversed.If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Breast has to be examined for size and consistency of swelling .. If it's associated associated with menses that's different type of swelling.. You consult gynaecologist in nearest hospital.. Don't neglect it.. It could be abscess, cyst or benign tumor...