Breast pain
I am having pcod, I am taking Diane 35 for more than a year, I have started having sudden pain in my left breast(mild) but after exercising it fades away, I have also changed my sleep pattern like waking up late night and sleeping in morning due to study. What should I do?

Hello, you can stop Diane 35 now if you have taken it continuously for 1 year. Give a break. Continue your exercise. Breast pain can be related to menstrual cycle, consult a Gynaecologist and get yourself examined. Treatment depends on symptoms