Breast pain and discharge
My right breast pains more than the left and feel more lumpy than the left one during pms. Is it normal to have different intensities of pains and lumps in both the breasts during pre-menstrual syndrome? Also both of my breasts secrete white substance in a very small amount, maybe when i stimulate them before taking shower, i don't notice producing them anything any other time. The MRI of my brain was completely normal. The level of my prolactin also fluctuates over time. Should i worry about anything?

Manju Aggarwal
Gynecologist Delhi
Submit your  previous   reports of  s prolactin and treatment received till now