Breast feeding advice
I am mother of 2 months old.. from past two days she is sleeping more and reduced having breast milk.. i am worried if this reduces my breast milk.. what if she drinks like normal from tomorrow and i wont produce more milk.. i am worried.. please help

Can consult me online for comprehensive care plan for u.

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
There's no such fixed time for breastfeeding. Breastfed ur child any time, it wants .
Milk secretion is like demand and supply . If demands decreases then due to negative feedback effect from breast to pituitary gland secretion gets stop and Visa Versa .  For good breastfeeding requires happy mind and atmosphere. Stress also reduces breast secretion. So don't get stressed be happy. Nature takes care, all naturally.
U can get help from from  old & experienced ladies of ur family 
Don't worry about it. If the baby is sleeping for 2 hrs after breast feed and urinating for 6-8 times a day is good .You can wake up the baby and breast feed every 3 hrs once. Remember to completely feed one breast before giving the other breast milk. Excess milk should be extracted and could be stored for further use to avoid breat milk related infections to you.
consult for more advice
Have good sleep, eat nutritious food. avoid stressful condition
Detailed history is desirable
Consultation with a paediatrician is advisable
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Consult for proper counselling