Breast self examination
I am a mother of two year old kid... I have stopped breast feeding since one year... I have a doubt of swelling in both the breast,... To which physician should I consult???

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You could consult a gynaecologist or a general surgeon in this case. General surgeons are better at handling these cases. Also is this swelling having any relation with your menses? That would give a clue to what it could be and should you be worried about it. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
hello general surgeon/physician can be consulted bye
For proper treatment & diagnosis proper physical examination is necessary. ......so consult a nearby gynecologist in your city
Hello. Consult a gynaecologist.