Brain supplements
I'm a 30 yrs old male. I'm in a profession with a need to do a lot of number crunching and take quick decisions. Past 1 year I have been experience a decline in my ability to remember things, basic calculations take time, I lose focus and have trouble concentrating . I do yoga, take a good vegetarian diet, and have amla, brahmi, grape seed etc regularly. Have done basic medical tests done and all seems normal. Someone recently suggested a med called COGNITEX or HCF available in US which are widely taken as brain supplements. Need suggestions on good brain supplements available in India (Consisting A GPC, ginkgo, gastrodin etx) . A doctor friend prescribed Cognix plus (piracetam, ginkgo, vinpocetam) Please suggest a good brain supplement for my age which enables me to focus, have better cognitive ability and pump my mood up amidst my stressful work. Thanks much

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to take in a lot of foods which are good for the brain. You can google and find out which foods are good. Tab. Cognix-plus once a day after food. Cap. BrainDHA once a day after food. Practice meditation daily. Get good sleep. Without proper sleep you wont be able to concentrate. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Balaji clinic. Bangalore.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

In your tests, please check the value of your Vitamin b12 and Vitamin D. The supplements you r taking are good . But I advise you to get back to me with the above test reports. Also take a tablet called Lfoale forte once daily after meals. Anaerobic exercise for 45 minutes daily. Their is another process to sharpen the memory , it's called making associationd. Try to make an association of what you want to remember with a common situation, it will help within a few days itself. Get back with results
Take Tab. Biohomin 2 times a day for 6 weeks