Brain stress, forget

Feel brain tiredness, stressed Everytime almost. Forgot routine things & workings. I feel that I m in sleep or dream or in vertual. Feel Depressed. Regular a kind of pain in head.

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 14 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, Your mind is stressed and not your brain because of which you have continuous pain in the head. You have to follow simple breathing techniques and simple relaxation techniques. If you want to get a simple and effective relaxation technique, you can contact me. I can send you in WhatsApp which you can practice at your own time and place. For more details you can contact me. Visit my website www.mastermindfoundation.com Wishes

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Your complains are vague and without a detailed history and examination we cannot attribute the cause to anything specific. As of now, take a cap. Ginkoba-m once a day for 15 days and then consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.