Brain clotting problem.
Recently one month back my father got blood clotting problem in brain. Treatment was done in Vijayawada. Now he is OK. For consultancy in Hyderabad, kukatpally area can u suggest any specialist?
134 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, you can visit any nearby hospital where the neurologist is available. You can find them in Practo app itself...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.