Braces on teeth
Hi doctor.. I need to know is it possible to wear braces or invisible alighners on artificial teeth?Actually I lossed a front teeth and after dat I get treated implantation over it and I wear artificial teeth over it. in btw I already have gap in btw upper level teeths and lower teeths.now I need to know is it possible to straighten my teeth with braces or alighners?

Go for opg xray send pic of xray for further discussion.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello Did you get implants fixed for your missing front teeth ? Please share photographs and get a consultation . It will be easier to evaluate on call then over a message . If there are no implants in your jaw we can still continue with conventional braces treatment Regards Dr Swetha
Preferably get a consultation to evaluate in detail and for better Guidance