cardiologist-icon
Bp problem
My bp is normal 130/70 day time but at night it goes to 160/90 Should i start medication ?? Antihypertensive ?? Or excercise ??or antianxietic is enough ??

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Noida

Get an ambulatory blood pressure monitoring done Also get ecg and echo done Consult with all the reports at my clinic so that I can examine you clinically and guide you further Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Hello..... You shouldnot start any medicine without consulting doctor... Why exactly at night you get anxious... Anxiety is psychological problem.. Cause for anxiety should be corrected.. You cannot take anti anxiety medicine for long period of time..only in persistent hypertension antihypertensives are given. Consult general physician before starting any medicine.