cardiologist-icon
BP 130/90 is it ok or not
My bp is always 130/90 approx...n i feel my heartbeat almost in head...n shaken hands...why so...please suggest me...if there is any reason to worry...i had my tmt in last august...n it comes out totally normal

Dr. Harisha N L

130/90/ not bad... You need to fallow strict diet and exercise to prevent future hypertension....eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated...consult physician for further help.