Bowel habits
Hi, this problem is slightly embarrassing but I feel like I need to talk about it I’m 22, and for quite a few years I have felt that my bowel movements aren’t very normal. It started a few years back where I would often feel like when I do go to the toilet, it would be ‘heavy’ so to speak. And for about 1 year I have had gurgling and bubbling noises and sensations in my stomach very regularly. I often feel like eating anything triggers my bowels for the entire day Any help would be great, thnx

You might be having a irritable bowel syndrome... there is nothing embarrassing in having/  discussing such matter with a specialist doctor,  as there is solution ro every problem Please visit a gastroenterologist.
see a gastroenterologist