Bow Legs problem
I have bow legs. I want to correct them through exercise. And I started doing workout and wanted to ask that If I do Legs muscle building exercises will it affect /worsen my bow legs?

As complete growth has been achieved so no further correction will happen on its own. But what’s important here is that does it hurt you or what problems do you have? Are you worried of your asthetic appearance ? I would not advise to correct it by surgery unless it’s significant one. My suggestion- visit an orthopaedic doctor so that there can be complete evaluation and counselling if required.
The growth plate at the knee generally closes by 18 years. The deformity,if present would not change with anything but surgery.
You can continue exercises as long as they are not painful.
Kindly share your xrays and consult on video.