Bone of knee hurts

I use to do gym from 10 days. Suddenly one day the joint where the bone is attached from the knee started hurting. I paused gym but it did not get over and is now getting swelled.

Dr. Rajiv Mehta
Clinical Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Delhi

I hope the tips provided before must helped u but if u are still in pain it could be osgood scheleters disease that need to be examined kindly visit a qualified and registered physiotherapist nearby more assessment. Know us more at wwwdrrajivmehtacom
Dr. Saras Gupta (PT)
Physiotherapist 2 yrs exp Delhi
Apply ice for 10 to 15 mins over swelled area and try to keep your leg elevated for most of the time , use knee cap for walking this will reduce your swelling but may be the ligament or meniscus of your knee has been torn. Consult some orthopaedic doctor for better evaluation.
Dr. Sonia Talreja Dhawan (P.T)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi
You need to have further clinical evaluation in order to come to a firm diagnosis.... There could be injury in the knee ligaments or meniscus or even may be a bursitis..... Visit your orthopaedic consultant soon... Meanwhile application of cold pack would be of great help