I got boils/rashes in my body, it's paining and itchy. It's becoming big. I took anti inflammatory tablet and applied turmeric on that. Still the same. Can you please suggest remedy for this?
63 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi It can be furunculosis. Kindly consult dermatologist nearby for proper treatment. You need proper antibiotic course and do not self medicate like this without knowing the cause of any skin condition. Take care. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?