Boil on penis
I have a small boil type lump formed on the lower part of my penis.its been there for the last two days.what could it be,what should I do.
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, take berberis vulgaris 30, twice a day, for 3 days
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?