Body problem
I am so thin so I decided to do workout but after 6 month there is no chance in my body so my cousin told me to take a very little amount of 'whey protein' daily after workout. So I want to know, it is safe for me..? It also affect the kidney or any other body parts harmfully...?

Hello ,body needs protein for muscle growth ,you can get it through food like chicken ,fish , egg etc.. These foods are far better than protein powder . Taking protein powder with the intension to gain weight instantly may affect the kidney , You consult doctor before taking these powder.