Body problem

Hello sir , I am a 18 year old male ,my weight is 70kg. Actually my body is too soft for a 18 year old male ,body is like female body and I have grown some havvy amount of fat over the chest area like man boobs or gyno whatever I don't know. I am very depressed for the matter,do I have some kind of hormonal problem? I do a little research on internet and find out that it may happens because of low testosterone and high estrogen level in body however I am not much aware of this matters please sir help me with this matter I want to make sure what kind of problem I have a before a visit. Thanks a lot :)
views-icons 56 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello well understand your problem but then at your age I feel it is more of at the position which is making you feel like gynecomastia do not worry about it I would suggest you to go to gym and start the exercises for the chest region which will help you to reduce the fat even after that if you don't see it reducing then you can Consult the General Surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?