Body pain
Sir , Few days ago I had body twitching .Dr tested for my vitamin d and found that i had 8.25 .Then i consulted another dr and took DRISE 60k.Since then i am suffered from some heel pain and foot cramps and body tremors .Body tremors i used to get and wake up in the middle of sleep to find myself like floating.All this I ignored as a symptom of anxiety.Then all of a sudden my hand started paining .I could not raise my find there was a pain in my shoulder.I did mri which stated that an early osteophyte is developing.There is ringing and cracking sound in my ears.I have stopped the medication.My 25 oh is 54.My calcium is 9.1.I feel a lot better now.Please suggest me ways to heel as i am extremely disappointed with myself.

Early ?Osteoporosis or some vitamin minerals deficiency
Try regular milk & milk product diet & Cap Alamin Forte daily. Try seeing a psychiatrist also
Go for walking with some light exercises.