Body pain in right side

Acute pain in complete right side accompanied with swelling in arm and leg from many year, consulted orthopedics but problem could not be diagnosed. And from past few weeks extreme pain in neck and head, consulted a general physician who said that all symptoms are on cervical spondylitis, started with physiotherapy, the therapist said that it something different and should immediately consult a neurologist. Continous pain in complete right side of the body, feels that some nerve is streched.
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Body pain in right side

doctor profile image
Dr. Deepak Sikka (P.T) Delhi | Clinical Physiotherapist
Consult a neurologist immediately
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?